illion’s new partnership with AML solutions provider FinScan overlays powerful, automated matching and data management technologies on Acuris Risk Intelligence’s unique sanctions, PEP and adverse media data.
For corporations facing tough AML/KYC compliance challenges, this means fast, efficient screening, no matter how big the dataset.
Build up your end-to-end AML program
illion is widely recognised for its expertise in the financial sector, with exclusive insights and knowledge of systems, data, processes and people.
Our highly iterative and consultative partnership approach enables us to provide a range of options and recommendations to deliver a successful AML compliance risk management program.
Screen against superior PEP, sanctions and adverse media databases
Acuris Risk Intelligence data provides accuracy and peace of mind for compliance:
- Data from over 14,000 global sources and 130 corporate registries
- Over 14 million PEP profiles
- Sanctions data updated every 30 minutes, 24/7
- Enhanced due diligence and adverse media with supporting evidence.
Manage and control risk
FinScan technology reduces risk and offers unparalleled compliance screening accuracy, minimising false positives while delivering the speed and scalability to improve efficiency:
- End-to-end AML screening against watchlists, PEPs, ultimate beneficial owners (UBOs) and transactions
- CRM integration for instant compliance checks
- Scalability, from thousands to hundreds of millions of records.
Improve your data quality
Effective screening for compliance depends on the quality of your own records.
FinScan’s data quality processes help ensure the data you’re screening is consistent, reliable and accurate. Capabilities include:
- Data profiling and standardisation
- Data cleansing and monitoring
- Linking and deduplicating records
- Validating addresses and geocoding.
Deploy the way you want
FinScan solutions can be delivered to suit your needs. They can be provided on-premise, by SaaS (software as a service), or as a hybrid of both:
- Secure SSAE 16/ISO 27001-certified data centres
- Flexibility as your needs change
- Consistent, sophisticated functionality whether on-premise or SaaS.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please contact your account director, or the customer support team on email@example.com